Legal address and virtual office.
If you like to be your company well presented – we provide you a most exclusive package – you get legal address in our National Park Office and virtual office in our Toompea Office. Your virtual office will be located in Toompea in the heart of medieval town Tallinn – right next to Parliament and Government offices. We also provide meeting rooms and office facilities for rent.
Authorized contact person – if your company board reside outside the Estonia you need authorized contact person.
Nordic Consult have licence (licence nr FIU000162) to be a authorized contact person.
If you use authorized contact person service your company address can be also outside Estonia.
Legal address + virtual office + authorized contact person – 125€/year
We provide also company registration service
More about authorized contact person:
§ 631. Contact person
into force 15.01.2018
(1) An undertaking, including a foreign company that has a branch in Estonia, may designate a person to whom the procedural documents of the undertaking and the declarations of intent addressed to the undertaking may be delivered in Estonia (hereinafter contact person). Upon delivery of a procedural document or declaration of intent to the contact person, the respective procedural document or declaration of intent is deemed to have been delivered also to the undertaking.
(2) If the management board of a company or a body substituting therefor is located in a foreign state, the company must designate a contact person specified in subsection (1) of this section. In such case, only a notary, notary’s office, advocate, law office, sworn auditor, audit firm, tax representative of a non-resident for the purposes of the Taxation Act or a trust and company service provider specified in § 8 of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act may be designated a contact person. The address of the contact person shall be considered the address of the company in such case.
(3) If a member of the management board or a body substituting therefor, the partner, shareholder or procurator of a company has a residence in Estonia, one of the persons specified in the same section may be designated a contact person specified in subsection (2) of this section.
(4) Unless the residence of at least one-half of the managers of the branch of a foreign company is in Estonia, in another Member State of the European Economic Area or in the Swiss Confederation, the foreign company shall designate the person specified in subsection (1) of this section.
(5) The name or business name, personal identification code or registry code, residence or registered office, and address of the contact person, and the Estonian address for delivery of the procedural documents of the undertaking and the declarations of intent addressed to the undertaking shall be submitted to the commercial register. The digitally signed or notarised consent of the contact person for his or her entry in the commercial register as the contact person is also submitted to the registrar.