Legal address and virtual office.
If you like to be your company well presented – we provide you a most exclusive package – you get legal address in our National Park Office and virtual office in our Toompea Office. Your virtual office will be located in Toompea in the heart of medieval town Tallinn – right next to Parliament and Government offices.
Authorized contact person – if your company board reside outside the Estonia you need authorized contact person.
Nordic Consult have licence (licence nr FIU000162) to be a authorized contact person.
If you use authorized contact person service your company address can be also outside Estonia.
Legal address / virtual office / authorized contact person – 125€/year
To order please send mail email@example.com and we send you details to use on application if you fill it yourself. To fill application yourself please visit: Company Registration Portal
We provide also company registration service
More about authorized contact person:
24. Contact person
(1) A legal person, including a foreign company that has a branch in Estonia, may designate a person to whom the procedural documents of the legal person and the declarations of intent addressed to the legal person may be delivered in Estonia (hereinafter contact person).
(2) A contact person must be designated if the address of the legal person is abroad.
(3) The obligation provided in subsection 2 of this section is not applied to a foreign company that has a branch in Estonia.
(4) In the case specified in subsection 2 of this section, only a notary, advocate, owner of a law firm, sworn auditor, audit firm, tax representative of a non-resident for the purposes of the Taxation Act or a provider of trust and company services specified in § 8 of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act may be designated a contact person. A responsible person within the meaning of the Law of Ship Flag and Ship Registers Act may be appointed the contact person of a company specified in subsection 21 of § 2 of the Law of Ship Flag and Ship Registers Act.
(5) The name, personal identification code or registry code of the contact person and the Estonian address and e-mail address for delivery of the procedural documents of the legal person and the declarations of intent addressed to the legal person must be submitted to the registrar. The digitally signed or notary-certified consent of the contact person for being entered in the commercial register as the contact person must also be submitted to the registrar. A contact person may submit a petition for amendment of their data specified in this subsection to the registrar.
(6) The term of being a contact person must be submitted to the registrar. The registrar must be informed about an extension of the term. Upon expiry of the term, the data of the contact person are automatically removed from the commercial register.
(7) A contact person entered in the register has the right to accept procedural documents and declarations of intent on behalf of the legal person until the entry is deleted from the register and the deletion is published, unless the lack of the authority of acceptance was known to a third person. Upon delivery of a procedural document or declaration of intent to the contact person, it is deemed as delivered to the legal person. The address of the contact person is considered the address of the legal person in such case.