Accounting in Estonia for e-Residents is easy and 100% online
Annual accounting – 200€/year
If you are not VAT obligator (annual turnover less than 40K) and you don’t pay monthly salaries and have low amount transactions (few in a month) – then you might need accounting once in a year for annual report. We make your annual accounting and annual report once in a year.
Monthly accounting – 59€/month
- 15 minutes of consultation
- access to the online accounting software
- TSD declaration
- KMD declaration
- 10 transactions and entries
- Micro-enterprise annual report
VAT 20% will be added to prices.
Can you do accounting yourself? – Yes you can. But sometimes you earn in same time on your business more money then you spend to service.
Questions are welcome…
Accounting in Estonia and tax rates
You need it if You have more than (more than 2 criteria must be met):
- 1 000 000 EUR revenues per year
- 500 000 EUR on balance sheet
- 15 workers
- Income tax rate – 20%
- Period of taxation for natural persons is a calendar year.
- In Estonia, annual basic exemption (non-taxable amount) per year is: Income of the year 2017 – 2160 EUR)
Corporate income tax rate
- The moment of corporate income taxation is shifted until the distribution of profits in Estonia. Period of taxation for legal entities and non-residents with permanent establishments in Estonia is one calendar month.
- Distribution in the year 2017 – Tax 20/80